Ferovinum is a fintech solution bring software to an industry crying out for automation and funding - Wine & Spirits. With an ever growing feature set which includes stock management, financial reporting, forecast analytics - Ferovinum’s offering enables customers to focus on what they do best; making fantastic wine and spirits.
Founded in 2018, and run by an experienced global team of finance, wine and spirits experts, Ferovinum has secured investment from one of Canva's pre-seed VC funds, together with a group of some the UK's most prominent angel investors and Blenheim Chalcots' credit fund, BCI finance.
Our clients range from startups to established companies owned by listed corporates - including wine producers, distilleries, importers and distributors. Now is an exciting opportunity to join fast growing business, fresh off the back of a £2m equity raise with £4m more expected this year, operating with positive unit economics, an £80m bank facility in the works and 100% q/q growth. We are a team with ambitions to build a global unicorn based in London and are looking for people who are interested in securing equity and coming along for the journey.
About the role
At Ferovinum, you will be part of an ambition team to tackle the problems of a centuries old industry in wine and Spirits. Our founders recognise that continued investment into automation and data-driven analytics is crucial in solving the industry’s biggest challenges.
As an up-and-coming fintech startup, our tech team is not reoccupied fixing legacy systems - we are here to build world-class products that are integral to the day-to-day operations of wine and spiritsproducers.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop and deploy new product features
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Identify ways for improving the infrastructure
- Work closely with other members of the technical team
What you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Math/Physics or similar discipline
- Proficient with one or more programming languages (e.g., Java, Python, TypeScript or similar)
- 1-3 years of relevant, broad software engineering experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner closely with other team members